Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Righteous Lib

Welcome to the Arena...Finally!
 
I was wondering when Publicus would get off his fat butt and spew some of his right-wing hate.  With his recent post (see Eric Holder, possible attorney general of the United States?), Publicus has finally shared his stone-age views with a soon to be bored public.  Yea, I read the stupid article about the FALN terrorists and the Wikipedia!!! article on Holder (come on Publicus, some right wing liar probably planted that part about Holder and the FALN pardon in the article).  My reaction is:  who cares?   Barack says Eric Holder's the man for the job and that's good enough for me.  I don't have to think.  That's Barack's job.  The only thing I'm thinking about is how to spend all that money Barack's going to throw my way. 
 
And what's up with the part about supporting Arlen Specter?  Why, so that white-racist can go grill Anita Hill again?  I remember watching that one and bracing myself for the moment when Specter pulled out the rubber hose and started wiping the poor girl.  Sorry, I forgot, Clarence Thomas was into all that kinky stuff.   There's so many right-wing nut jobs out there now that I can't keep 'em straight anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment